Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jay Park says goodbye with ‘Tonight’ on Inkigayo


After less than a month of promotions, Jay Park is wrapping up promotions for his ‘Take A Deeper Look‘ mini album through today’s episode of SBS’s Inkigayo.

Because he has activities to attend to overseas, Jay Park had no option but to conclude “Take A Deeper Look” earlier than expected. His last performance is scheduled for June 2nd through Mnet’s “M! Countdown“, after which he’ll move on to focus on his film, “Mr. Idol“.


The singer stated, “Thank you for loving an album that I worked so hard on. It’s disappointing that I have to conclude promotions earlier than expected, but I promise to return quickly with a mature image and music style. Please wait just a little bit more, and I ask that you continue to give me your interest.”

Check out his goodbye stage with ‘Tonight‘ below!



source: allkpop

Related Posts by Categories



Total Pageviews