Friday, June 17, 2011

Hoping for a fitness DVD deal? Josie Gibson shows off her curves on the beach

By ANDREA MAGRATH

Sunshine holiday: Josie Gibson parades on the beach in Marbella in a red bikini


She proudly posed for pictures in a bikini after losing three stone in January.

And while it appears as though Josie Gibson has gained back the weight, it hasn't stopped her proudly parading on the beach in a bikini.

The Big Brother winner wore a skimpy red two-piece during a hen's weekend in Marbella, Spain.

The 26-year-old looked like she is well and truly over her split from John James Parton, laughing and smiling in the sunshine.

Later Josie tucked in to a big lunch at a cafe with a friend, enjoying a large beer to wash it down.

The Bristol blonde announced in late March that she and her former Big Brother housemate had parted ways.


Baywatch moment: The Big Brother winner jogged along the shoreline in another red swimsuit


Chilling out: After her run on the beach, Gibson sat down in the sand


Speaking to Now magazine, she revealed that the Australian taunted her about her weight.

'He put me through so many mind games. He used to go on about my weight all the time,' she said. 'He would take the p**s out of my looks and make me feel ugly. He used to tell me I was thick.

'I can only be myself and I can't always be everyone's cup of tea.

'I think I'm a bit like Marmite, really. People either love me or f****** hate me.

If people like me, they like me; if they don't - they can f*** off!'


Appetite: Josie tucked in to a large lunch by the seaside, with a beer to wash it down


Now and then: Josie appears to have re-gained some of the three stone she lost earlier this year


In January Josie dropped from from 16st 7lbs to 13st 7lbs.

At the time she credited her weight-loss to eating healthily and exercising between three and four times a week.

A friend told Mail Online that she had re-gained some pounds in recent months, and rather than desperately trying to lose the weight fast, Josie is embracing her size 16 figure and designing a plus-size clothing range for Curvissa.


'He made me feel ugly': Josie says her ex John James taunted her about her weight


source: dailymail

Related Posts by Categories



Total Pageviews