Thursday, June 16, 2011

Indie singer Taru releases second album, “100 Percent Reality”

Indie singer Taru has returned after a two-year hiatus with her second studio album, “100 Percent Reality“.

Taru debuted amidst much praise and anticipation back in 2007 as the vocalist for The Melody, and went on to release her own mini-album, “R.A.I.N.B.O.W.” in 2008. Since then, she’s appeared in CM songs, drama OSTs, and collaborations with other artists like Epik High and Wheesung before releasing her debut self-titled album in 2009.

Fans of her sugary-sweet voice welcomed her return with open arms; indeed, it seems that her comeback was highly anticipated in the indie scene, for “100 Percent Reality” is currently ranking on various indie charts. Music fans excitedly commented, “This is real, 100% music”, and “I teared up the minute I listened to it.”

Taru said, “I received a text message from a fan that said, ‘I was thinking of suicide because of the depression from my break-up, but I listened to this album and found myself again’. I’m glad that my album is able to help others.”

Check it out below, and remember to support the artists by purchasing the music here.





source: allkpop

Related Posts by Categories



Total Pageviews